Can’t make it to the pool today? There are plenty of things kids can do to enjoy their summer each and everyday.
Well, school is over for us and I am kind of freaking out . . . I now have to entertain my kids every single day. I like them to have plenty of time to becreative and use their imaginations, but I am hoping to avoid that dreaded phrase, “Mom . . . I’m BORED!” So, I decided that I would put together a list of things for us to do to help myself out (and hopefully you too!).
1.Make home.made ice cream in a bag. Here’s a great recipe!
2. Ride bikes outside
3. Make your own Bleach T-Shirts. Here is the tutorial (this is fun and easy for all ages!).
4. Have a bike car wash for all the kids in your neighborhood.
5. Make a bike obstacle course using chalk and other “obstacles”. Here are some great ideas to get you started!
6. Go to all the parks within a 10 mile radius and choose which one is your favorite. Make a “Park Passport” and check each park off as you visit it.
7. Make a PVC Kid Wash and you will be the most popular family in the neighborhood! This is one of my kids’ favorite summer activities!
8. Have a campout in the backyard and sleep outside in a tent.
9. Make homemade popsicles. Here is over 100 recipes!
10. Make nature bracelets- wrap a piece a duct tape around your wrist with the sticky side up. Take a walk