But did you know that your pool may be one of the largest consumers of electricity in your house? To help you save energy, APS and SRP are now offering rebates up to $200 on qualifying energy efficient pool pumps and seasonal timers.
As a participating retailer, Poolman can install a variable speed, energy efficient pool pump which can drastically lower your electric bill.
There are many reasons why an efficient pump is a smart choice for your pool.
- You’ll save up to 80% on your pool’s energy costs, and keep your pool just as clean
- Today’s efficient pumps are significantly quieter than standard pool pumps, so you can relax even more around the pool
- New technology in efficient pump motors enables them to run much cooler and helps them last longer
- A rebate saves you money on an efficient pump today, and your efficient pump will keep your energy costs down for years to come.
To see the benefits, try out the SRP Pool and Spa Energy Calculator.
In cooler months of the year, your pool pump does not need to run as long each day to keep your pool clean. A seasonal timer automatically adjusts your pump’s run time throughout the year to help you save energy conveniently.
Don’t worry about monitoring and adjusting your pool pump operating hours (or run time). Just set it and forget it. A seasonal timer will automatically adjust the run time of your pool pump to match seasonal needs, so you save money and energy without doing a thing.
Available Rebates from APS
- $200 rebate for qualifying variable-speed pumps
- $100 rebate for two-speed pump
$75 rebate for qualifying seasonal pool timers
ASP Rebate Qualifications
- Must be a current APS customer
- Pool must be located in APS’ service territory
- Pump or timer must be installed on a single family residential, in-ground swimming pool
- Pump or timer must be a qualifying new unit (Rebuilt motors do not qualify)
- Limit one pump and/or timer rebate per household
- Click here to read more on the ASP website
Available Rebates from SRP
- $200 rebate for variable-speed pool pump
- $75 rebate for seasonal timer
SRP Rebate Qualifications
To qualify for the SRP Energy-Efficient Pools Program, you must:
- Be a current SRP single-family residential electric customer with an in-ground swimming pool
- Purchase a qualifying pool pump or timer from a participating retail outlet or installer
- Complete an application for qualifying pool pump or seasonal timer purchases
- Install the purchased equipment at the address provided on the completed application
- Ensure proper pool pump installation with a free calibration scheduled by the retailer and performed by an SRP-certified pool professional
- Click here to read more on the SRP website
If you are interested in this offer, contact us to schedule an appointment.