We know you love your pool, so why not show your pool a little love? Take advantage of these 6 easy ways to remodel your pool. Are you looking to bring new life to your pool deck? Want to update with an automatic water leveler installed to make filling your pool easier? Poolman has you covered for these jobs, plus many others.
Here are the top 6 easiest ways to remodel your pool:
- Replace your interior. Today, there are many options for replacing your pool’s interior. Whether your preference is a stone finish (Pebble), or a more colorful option like a plaster with quartz highlights. A pool’s surface makes all the difference. It can change the color of your water and the overall look of your pool!
- Rejuvenate your tiles. Your pool’s tile line can really enhance the look of your pool. Professional cleaning, repairing or replacing of pool tiles can make a big difference in your pool’s appearance. We also can assist in repairing cracks in rolled bond beams, replacing those areas with a brand new tile line.
- Restore your deck. Just like the paint on a house, the pool deck takes relentless abuse from the sun and elements. From replacing new pavers to a re-coating of an existing deck, or even a complete deck replacement are all things to consider addressing before the summer starts.
- Add helpful amenities. Sometimes older pools do not have the same amenities as newer pools, but that does not mean your pool cannot be retrofitted with some neat upgrades! Whether it’s a dedicated vacuum line or an automatic water leveler to keep the pool filled without use of a water hose, Poolman can handle getting your pool equipped with these options to make owning a pool less stressful.
- Upgrade your equipment. From filters and pumps to plumbing and lights, there have been many advancements in technology for almost every piece of pool equipment, and many can have a great impact on energy efficiency. Don’t let another year go by without taking advantage of these savings.
- Connect to your pool. Pool automation allows you to connect your equipment to a remote system in the house and even to an application on your phone. From turning on lights to having the spa heated and ready for use after a long day at work, we can help keep you connected to your pool and get the most out of your equipment.
Getting started is easy. Poolman has a full remodel department—and an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau—that makes upgrading and updating your pool simple. Please call us today to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE and to meet with one of our remodel specialists.